What is Social Media?
According to Wikipedia, Social media are interactive technologies and digital channels that facilitate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, interests, and other forms of expression through virtual communities and networks.
What is a Social Media Content Creator?
According to the Insense Pro website, a social content creator is a person responsible for creating and uploading content to social media platforms. They may create this content for fun, or they may have a job as a professional content creator; otherwise known as an influencer. A social media content creator can post on one or several platforms.
Prior to launching No Pants Charlie (2016), The Talking Mexi-CAN! (2017-18), and Coffee Break w/Carlos Michael (2019), I have always been interested in sharing information, learning, writing, and speaking professionally. Of course, if you talk with friends, relatives, and people who know me intimately, they would tell you that I popped out of my mother's womb yakking!
With friends like that .... (LOL).
In the menu above (if you are viewing with a cell phone, or to the left if you are on a computer), is a list of the various Social Media platforms and projects I produce, write, or am currently working on as a social media content creator. I produce content across all three platforms: video blog, podcast, and blog as well as create and maintain websites.
Regardless of the platform or format you prefer, you will read or hear what I tend to think or believe based on the list below. While my target audience tends to be baby boomers, Roman Catholics, and the "tax collectors" who Jesus ate with when He called Matthew (the tax collector) to follow Him, all are welcome.
While I tend to teeter back and forth between traditional values and beliefs to keeping an open mind, not judging others, and accepting others who traditionally differ from me, I still believe in the following:
1. God, Country, Family, Neighbors, and self in that order.
2. Know, love, and serve God by knowing, loving, and serving your neighbors.
3. Pray, love, and serve others before yourself.
4. Have respect for authority, challenging it only when necessary for the collective good.
5. A strong family is the backbone of society and education is the key to living well.
6. Do what is right and good because it is right and good.
7. Keep God's Word and be an apostle of the Beatitudes.
8. Respect life and see the good in others. Life is too short to do otherwise.
9. What the holy one's say about sin, vice, etc., is true! Avoid it if you can.
10. Laughter truly is good for the soul (and body). Laugh and smile at every opportunity.
11. When you pray, ask God to bless what you are praying for in accordance with HIS will, however, before asking for yourself, always pray for those neighbors most in need, then ask for yourself.
12. It isn't necessarily true that you can do whatever you want, not care what others think, or be anyone you want to be. There is always going to be someone or something that may become an obstacle, stumbling block, or believe differently. Be okay with that. Respect the differences. Respect what we don't have control over and have a plan B just in case.
13. When a door is closed to you, find another way in. If it is meant to be, it will be.
14. Learn to listen. Not just hear, but listen.
15. Trust God in everything. He knows what He is doing.
Let’s Work Together
Carlos Michael Communications Media
Tel: 918-236-8156 or 918-280-8920